Friday, July 16, 2010

Finally! My search is over!

I have spent 4 months trying to find or make my kids favorite, mac-n-cheese. My attempt at the homemade all natural, whole wheat version was not good :( We've tried several different organic, all natural store bought brands. Blah! Finally, I found it! Annie's Homegrown Shells and White Cheddar Mac-n-Cheese. All natural made it organic pasta. I wish the sodium content was lower. It's got 530mg per 1 cup serving. That is still lower then leading brands so we'll compromise. At $1.79 a box at Marc's, it a great deal. The kids scarfed it up and asked for more!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you were searching or I could have suggested Annie's a long time ago! My kids aren't big on any mac and cheese, but I really liked Annie's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son loves it with a can of tuna mixed in:)

    ReplyDelete